By Joey Gran Canaria is a popular destination for package tourists and every year thousands of people flock to this large island in Atlantic to enjoy its picturesque sandy beaches and summer sunshine. But unknown to most tourists this island has far more to offer than all inclusive hotels…
Hey peeps! I'm Michael, a Tokyo based travel blogger and writer who loves collecting travel anecdotes and stories from around the world. Under the Same Sun is all about cultural sharing and to show that travel can help bring us all closer to one another.
Get Paid! Share Your Cultural Travel Experiences
Under The Same Sun seeks to be a platform for new writers of any skill level. We want to hear you're stories of cultural immersion abroad and how it's helped shape you. Submit your pitches to use and go on assignment! Click here for more!
Top Posts & Pages
- Gaze at the Stars in Tenerife wp.me/p2QQZJ-97 6 days ago
- Best Places to Soak Up France's Beautiful Terrain wp.me/p2QQZJ-93 1 week ago
- Enjoying Tenerife by Day or by Night wp.me/p2QQZJ-8Z 2 weeks ago
- Mediterranean Magic wp.me/p2QQZJ-8W 2 weeks ago
- Phuket – Gateway to Paradise wp.me/p2QQZJ-8T 2 weeks ago